Thursday, September 12, 2013

Shopskinned; Beautiful Exchange Collection





















































Wardrobe: Shopskinned
Models: Jaclyn and Michelle
Photographed by: Fiona Sng

I have to say I love this series of photographs, and once again I'm lucky to have had abundance of the glorious setting sun which we deserve for having put up with the unbearable and unimaginable heat the entire noon. It's always nice meeting crazy and spontaneous people who wouldn't hesitate a second into climbing over fences into restricted zones for a good picture with me.

August has been incredibly kind to me. Knowing and meeting new people who are amazing in their own ways and forging a friendship with them. On Saturday, I shot this family at their beautiful home at Lakeside and witnessed the love they shared and I'm so inspired to work even harder to attain my own dream home in future. Times like this I'm really thankful that my life is more on track than ever, and I'm not wasting a second dwelling on the unnecessary. Sometimes it gets a little upsetting that work has been overwhelming, and that I barely have time to have fun and play or hanging out till late night like I used to because I know the next day warrants an early night. At times, it still feels a little unbelievable how much of an adult life I'm leading because it still feels llke yesterday that I was in polytechnic. But I know, that to savour the fruits of my labour in future, I better start reaping them now. It's fine missing out on daily fun, and I get to go on occasional holiday trips instead, exploring the world like I've always longed to. (:

And what better way than working it my favourite way- taking photographs?

Blessed.

xx

No comments: